Method for writing BIOS in UEFI mode
1. Prepare a U disk, format the U disk into FAT32 format, and name the U disk WINPE.
2. Copy the BIOS file to be burned to the folder, and then copy the folder to the root directory of the U disk.
3. Plug in the U disk and start the machine. Press F7 to select the first item.
4. Enter when entering the following screen
Fpt -f BIOS name
5. After the above steps, the machine will enter BIOS brushing state. After the following screen appears, the BIOS has been burned successfully. Enter EXIT to exit or directly shut down and restart.